Prenatal Ease Stage 1:
Prenatal Ease Stage 1 is recognized as meeting the criteria in Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists latest clinical guideline for managing and helping to alleviate morning sickness. Prenatal Ease Stage 1 is a comprehensive prenatal multivitamin specially formulated for pregnant women in their first trimester (weeks 0-13). It contains 20
essential vitamins and minerals to support your developing baby, including vitamin B6 and ginger to help alleviate morning sickness and provide digestive comfort.
The first trimester is a critical time as all the baby’s major organs take shape. Your body will also undergo significant hormonal changes to accommodate the new baby. As a result, you will start to notice common symptoms of pregnancy such as breast tenderness, fatigue, increased vaginal discharge, and morning sickness.
Prenatal Ease Stage 1 contains premium grade ginger. Ginger has been used for thousands of years by many cultures. It is heavily used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine, to treat dyspepsia and colic. Today, ginger is known to be effective in treating motion sickness, postoperative nausea and morning sickness. Many studies also suggest another cause of morning sickness is the high levels of iron in many “one-size-fits-all” prenatal multivitamins. However, having too much iron during the first trimester is unnecessary. The biggest demand for iron is actually in the second or third trimester where your blood volume increases dramatically. Prenatal Ease Stage 1 contains just enough iron for a healthy pregnancy, but not high enough to cause morning sickness, and constipation.
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA:
Support eye, brain and immune systems development!
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA is the perfect companion to all the Prenatal Ease products. You can take it before, during and after pregnancy. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential and can only be obtained through diet. The richest sources of Omega 3 are from oily fish, but unfortunately most women do not
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA provides you with all the recommended Omega 3 fatty acids but without the risk of contaminants. Our fish oil is first made from fish that is naturally low in contaminates and then it is further purified through molecular distillation. They are then tested in house and by a third-party laboratory to ensure maximum purity and quality. Within the Omega 3 fatty acids, the two most beneficial fatty acids are DHA and EPA. DHA is essential to fetal growth and development and are particularly important to visual and cognitive development. EPA supports the development of the cardiovascular, immune and inflammatory system.
Studies also show that EPA is essential in helping the transportation of DHA through the placenta to the baby and it is helps DHA get through the fetal cell membrane. Each serving of Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA has both DHA and EPA to ensure you get the maximum benefit of the Omega 3 fatty acids.
Prenatal Ease Ultimate Oil:
Stretch marks are partly related to the rapid weight gain and expansion of the abdominal wall. The collagen and elastin fibers in the dermis are rapidly thinned and stretched. This is designed to repair and nourish the stretching skin. The Ultimate Oil is formulated with a nutrient-rich botanical blend to improve the skin’s appearance of stretch marks and relieves itchy, dry skin. Contains nourishing oils of Borage, Rosehip and Calendula, and highly purified extract of the Centella Asiatica herb and is packed with nutrients including Vitamin E, Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) and Ferulic Acid. This advanced formulation promotes skin elasticity and resilience. Upon application, the oil is instantly absorbed, leaving your skin noticeably nourished.
Prenatal Ease Stage 1:
- Comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant women in their first trimester (Weeks 0-13)
- Contains 20 essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains premium grade ginger and vitamin B6 to help alleviate morning sickness
- Provides 800 mcg of folate per serving to help prevent neural tube defects
- Contains the perfect amount of iron to minimize the risk of morning sickness, and constipation
- 100% of vitamin A as beta-carotene, a powerful and safe antioxidant
- Gentle on the stomach
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules
Directions: Take one capsule twice a day with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. This multivitamin can be taken throughout pregnancy but is optimized for women in their first trimester.
- Vitamin A 100% as beta-carotene
- Vitamin C as ascorbic acid
- Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol
- Vitamin E as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- Thiamine as thiamine mononitrate
- Vitamin B2 as riboflavin
- Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Folic Acid as folate
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin
- Biotin 30 mcg
- Vitamin B5 as calcium-d pantothenate
- Calcium as calcium carbonate
- Iron as ferrous fumarate
- Iodine as potassium iodide
- Magnesium as magnesium oxide
- Zinc as zinc oxide
- Selenium as selenomethionine
- Copperas copper gluconate
- Ginger (rhizome)
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
Caution: Do not use if under cap seal is broken. Store at room temperature. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this bottle to seriously harm a child.
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA:
- Gluten-free, lactose-free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, not tested on animals
- Helps support brain, eye and immune system development 400 mg DHA daily dose along with 600 mg of EPA
- Sourced from fish species naturally low in contaminants like mercury
- Purified to remove dioxins, PCBs, and heavy metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium
- Rigorously checked in house and by a third-party lab to ensure maximum purity and quality
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsules
Directions: Take 2 capsules per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if under cap seal is broken. Store in an airtight container, protected from light. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- Purified fish oil (from salmon, sardines, anchovies)
- Tocopherols NF
Prenatal Ease Ultimate Oil:
- No animal testing
- Helps improve the appearance of stretchmarks, scars, dry skin, uneven skin tone and aging skin
- Light, dry oil that is easily absorbed by your skin
- Plant based formula, made with our proprietary herbal blend to help repair and revitalize your stretching skin
- Contains apricot kernel oil to moisturize and soothe itchy skin
- Free of preservatives, mineral oil, petroleum, paraben, silicone, phthalate, formaldehyde
- One bottle contains 60 ml/2 U.S. fl. oz.
Directions: For best results, apply daily after shower or bath on affected areas such as stretch marks, scars and where skin tone is uneven. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply on broken skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Oil
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Lavendula Angustifolia Oil
- Cananga Odorata Oil
- Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil