Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA:
Support eye, brain and immune systems development!
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA is the perfect companion to all the Prenatal Ease products. You can take it before, during and after pregnancy. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential and can only be obtained through diet. The richest sources of Omega 3 are from oily fish, but unfortunately most women do not eat the recommended amount.
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA provides you with all the recommended Omega 3 fatty acids but without the risk of contaminants. Our fish oil is first made from fish that is naturally low in contaminates and then it is further purified through molecular distillation. They are then tested in house and by a third-party laboratory to ensure maximum purity and quality. Within the Omega 3 fatty acids, the two most beneficial fatty acids are DHA and EPA. DHA is essential to fetal growth and development and are particularly important to visual and cognitive development. EPA supports the development of the cardiovascular, immune and inflammatory system.
Studies also show that EPA is essential in helping the transportation of DHA through the placenta to the baby and it is helps DHA get through the fetal cell membrane. Each serving of Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA has both DHA and EPA to ensure you get the maximum benefit of the Omega 3 fatty acids.
Prenatal Ease Nursing:
Replenish key nutrients lost while breastfeeding!
Prenatal Ease Nursing is a comprehensive multivitamin specially formulated for new moms who are breastfeeding. This scientifically based formula contains 21 important vitamins and minerals essential for nursing your growing baby. It will help replenish your
body’s store of vitamins B, C, D, E & K, and iodine lost during nursing. It is a rich source of plant-based vitamin A, beta-carotene.
Breastfeeding can be nutritionally demanding on your body. A typical mother will need to consume an extra 500 calories to meet the body’s energy requirements. Your vitamin and mineral requirements will also change during this time. Many minerals like iron, zinc, and calcium need to be replenished as they are consumed by your baby for their growing body.
Prenatal Ease Nursing will provide you all the essential minerals and vitamins that are lost during breastfeeding. Vitamin A is essential for the proper development of the baby’s eyes, heart, ears, limbs, bones, skin, and immune system. Unfortunately, newborns have very low levels of vitamin A and get all of it from breast milk. Prenatal Ease Nursing is a rich source of beta-carotene, a source of vitamin A. When babies are just born, they are deficient in vitamin K. Vitamin K is essential in making sure blood clots properly. Taking Prenatal Ease Nursing will help ensure you and your baby will get the necessary vitamin K
Prenatal Ease Omega 3 DHA:
- Gluten-free, lactose-free, no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, not tested on animals
- Helps support brain, eye and immune system development 400 mg DHA daily dose along with 600 mg of EPA
- Sourced from fish species naturally low in contaminants like mercury
- Purified to remove dioxins, PCBs, and heavy metals like lead, mercury, and cadmium
- Rigorously checked in house and by a third-party lab to ensure maximum purity and quality
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsules
Directions: Take 2 capsules per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if under cap seal is broken. Store in an airtight container, protected from light. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- Purified fish oil (from salmon, sardines, anchovies)
- Tocopherols NF
Prenatal Ease Nursing:
- Gluten free, lactose free,no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, not tested on animals, vegetarian
- Comprehensive multivitamin formulated for postnatal and breastfeeding moms
- Replenishes vitamins and mineral stores lost during breastfeeding
- 100% of vitamin A as beta-carotene, a powerful and safe antioxidant
- Each serving provides 250 mcg of iodine, as recommended by major associations like World Health Organization, and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- Rich source of Vitamin K, an essential vitamin in proper blood clot formation
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
Directions: Take two capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a health practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. This multivitamin can be taken while you are pregnant, but is optimized for women who are nursing.
Do not use if under cap seal is broken. Store at room temperature. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this bottle to seriously harm a child.
- Vitamin A 100% as beta-carotene
- Vitamin C as ascorbic acid
- Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol
- Vitamin E as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- Vitamin K1
- Thiamine as thiamine mononitrate
- Vitamin B2 as riboflavin
- Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine hydrochloride
- Folic Acid as folate
- Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin
- Vitamin B5 as calcium-d pantothenate
- Calcium as calcium carbonate
- Iron as ferrous fumarate
- Iodine as potassium iodide
- Magnesium as magnesium oxide
- Zinc as zinc oxide
- Selenium as selenomethionine
- Copper as copper gluconate
- Chromium as chromic chloride
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose